To impart quality professional education for equipping the students for a successful career in corporate world and entrepreneurship.
To Emerge as a Widely Acknowledged Centre in Technical Education and Research to Cater The need of Society with a Futuristic outlook.
To develop high quality technocrats with emphasis on technical academic excellence, Innovative research & development programmes with core humanvalues along with a culture of responsibility and accountability in partnership with various stakeholders based on Strong Moral & Ethical Foundation in a workculture where teacher and students enjoys facilitation and takes initiatives for Research and Development.
- 10/11/2022 On the occassion of Param Poojya Dr. Sharanbassappa Appaji , Matoshree Dr. Dakshayani Avvaji and Poojya Chiranjeevi Doddappa Appaji Birthday Celeration ,our college Oraganised Health Checkup and Blood Donation camp at VNEC campus ,Shorapur
- 25/07/2022 Graduation Day 2022
- 01/02/2022 VNECS Started K2IC Incubation Center, Applications are invented for Incubateess
- 22/06/2022 Poster Released for VNEC JnanaManthan-2k22 Tech Fest
- 31/05/2022 "Interactive Session on " The Power of Creativity & Innovation in Engineering & Business"
- 18/07/ 2022 Farewell Program of CSE 8th Sem students
- 10/09/2022 "Webinar on Awareness Program on IPR"
- 10/07/2022 Engineering (BE), M-Tech, MBA Admissions are opened for academic year 2020-21.
- 08/10/2021 Webinar on "Energy Conservation"
- 08/10/2022"VNECS Enlored with MHRD's IIC and NISP".
- 12/11/2022 On the occassion of Param Poojya Dr. Sharanbassappa Appaji , Matoshree Dr. Dakshayani Avvaji and Poojya Chiranjeevi Doddappa Appaji Birthday Celeration "Dasoha Prasad is beaing held on Gandichowk Shorapur."
- Veerappa Nisty Engineering College is a one of the College of the Sharnabasava Vidyavardhak Sangha, Kalaburagi, is a provider of Quality-level education and research in the South region of Karnataka.
- As a College within the wider Sangha network we are a dynamic, fast-growing educational institution that recognizes our strategic location in Shorapur..
- We are fully responsive to the local/regional needs and aware of our contribution not only to University-level education but to the social and economic development of the region..
Poojya Dodappa AppajiHON. FOUNDER
Sharanbasweshwara Vidya Vardhak Sagha's, Kalaburagi
Dr. Sharanbswappa AppajiHON. PRESIDENT
S V V Sagha's, Kalaburagi & Veerappa Nisty Engineering College, Shorapur
Sri. Sharanbaswappa V NistyHON. SECRETRARY
Veerappa Nisty Engineering College, Shorapur
Dr. Sharanbasappa SaliPRINCIPAL
Veerappa Nisty Engineering College, Shorapur
What We Offer
VNEC Incubation Center
To support and inspire local entrepreneurs in developing sustainable energy enterprises that deliver need-based solutions to underserved communities.Veerappa Nisty Engineering College, Shorapur started the “Kalyna Karnataka Incubation Centre” for nurturing and overseeing innovation and entrepreneurship.
Library & Information Centre
The Central Library and Information Centre offer a wide range of resources and services. We have a book collection of 23584 volumes and 3300 titles.Besides books, the collection includes magazines, technical journals, newspapers. In addition to this we provide access e-journals through online databases.
Highly qualified and devoted faculty.
The College has highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff. The Ph.D and M. Tech Degree holders & specialised teachers have been rendering a devoted service for the allround development of the students. The staff members are also engaged in various social activities as well as in Research activities for making the teaching-learning process more successful.
Training and Placement cell
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc.
Sufficient Classrooms & Laboratories
The infrastructure provides space for sufficient number of Classrooms, Laboratories and a separate ssWorkshop. The Computer Laboratory and Applied Sciences Laboratories are fully equipped with ultra-modern instruments.
Rangging free campus
The Institute strongly adheres to anti-ragging policy and implements it through true spirit of actions. The institute takes several timely actions including close monitoring to ensure the system is in place to meet the requirements and it is ragging free.
The Computer Science and Engineering department is one of the pioneering departments at VNEC
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in the year 2010 with an intake of 60 undergraduate students.
As the technological revolution continues, the world's population increases, and environmental concerns mount, Civil Engineering skills are needed throughout the world
The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was started in the year 2010 with a sanctioned intake of 60 students
The Department of Mechanical Engineering started in the year 2013. It offers a richly integrated curriculum of education and research to its students.
Having successfully launched its engineering programs in 2010, VNEC established its MBA program in 2011, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE
What they are saying about us
"The Engineering college has good and wast campus. It has made significant progress within short period in the rural area which is apprecuable college building has came up well. I strongly feed that good education is strong foundation for a great nation.I wish the college all well in the days ahead"
Justice Shivaraj V Patil
Former judge,Supreme court of india
"Its a very good institution . I wish the institution all the best God bless".
Raja of Jamukhandi Samsatan
"I am so glad to be able to come to this institute and be with all of you .I enjoyed the interation with the students and the teachers. I free that this intitution is making a seed on the students mind to be succesful in their carrers. So I think you for the welcoming on this occasion".